6 Reasons to join – Switching is easy!
There are over 75 branches nationwide and approximately 190,000 New Zealanders’ are already customers of a credit union or building society.
Switch to your local credit union or building society today.
Six good reasons to join a credit union or building society:
- Personal service and help to get your finances sorted – no matter what situation you might be in;
- You’ll get a combination of competitive interest rates, and fair fees to get your money working harder for you;
- Great customer service and community involvement –your money will stay in your local community and within New Zealand;
- You’ll have a say in who runs your credit union or building society and the opportunity to become a board Member;
- You’ll be part of a co-operative organisation where you are an equal owner of the business;
- Profits are given back to customers, not shareholders!
How do I ‘switch’?
Simply contact your local credit union or building society to open an account, get a loan, make a term deposit or change your KiwiSaver scheme provider – it’s that easy!