Co-op Money NZ provides IT services, infrastructure and solutions to both our Member organisations and other financial institutions through our subsidiary company, Co-op Services NZ.
Operational efficiencies are maximised for our Members through this collaborative approach which enables shared knowledge and back office scale, driving down costs while maintaining a high degree of quality and compliance.
A team of highly skilled IT professionals provide leading-edge service and infrastructure solutions, assisted by expertise and technology from partners including VMware, Microsoft, Gen-i and Datacom.
The IT services we provide include:
- security and compliance on all network services and entry points
- comprehensive disaster recovery services
- hosted infrastructure services and virtual infrastructure management
- data warehousing services
- hosted desktop solutions through terminal services
- managed Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based service desk